Monday, June 30, 2008

Summer Fun

Sorry it's been so long between post. We have been enjoying our summer so much I hardly have time to sit down. Zac keeps me on my toes with how much he likes to run around and get into things. It's just the age, right? Thank goodness it is summer because he can use up all his energy outside. Every morning when he gets up Zac has me put on his shoes and hat. Then he runs to the door and says "nannon out". Yes, he calls me by my first name. Well, I have a lot of pictures so here they are. ENJOY!
A couple of neighbors and I got blowup pools. We get them out at the same time and have one BIG pool party!!

This weekend Ethan's work had a party. It was at the West Jordan Park. It was so hot outside that Zac thought it was a good idea to play in the sprinklers. That park has the biggest play area I've ever seen. We are going back there soon!!

Almost every Sunday we go to Ethan's Parents house. As soon as we get there Zac has to run up and down the trail. I know I have said this before but there backyard is beautiful!!
We got a year pass to Thanksgiving Point!! It wasn't very much money and there is so much to do. I took Zac to the children's garden this morning. Zac loved running around the maze and the bear caves. But the coolest thing was the Noah's Ark Splash. I'm going back there often!!!

3 comments:

Chemenn said...

cute pictures! That park is amazing, I love discovering new places. I'll have to check that one out next time we're there.

Elise and Dan said...

Such a cute little thing Zac is! Thanksgiving point is so great. My sister in law was one of the floral managers there when she and my brother got married. They got married there and it was so beautiful. BTW--You look so great Shannon!

Lisa M said...

Looks like you are having a great summer. I love the idea of everyone getting there blow pools together and having some fun with the kids.