Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Zacs daddy


Name: Ethan Jeffery Abbott
Nicknames: Eth, Hun, Big daddy, E-dog
Hobbies: He has a ton.......... fishing, 4 wheeling, biking(motorcycle), playing with Zac, watching T.V. : ) spending time with family, eating.....
His favorite people: Zac, Zac, Zac, his dad, Zac, Zac, me
What do we like to do together? When we were young and had time .......... We liked to go for drives ( before gas was $4/gal), go 4 wheeling, see movies, go for walks, go on vacation, sleep, kiss... : ) , and eat out alot. Now, we play with Zac.
Who kissed who first? Ethan kissed me first! I was so shocked that I didn't kiss him back. We still joke about that.
Best features: His eyes are the most amazing that I've ever seen. I also love his smile.
Best qualities: Ethan is the most genuine and loyal person I know. He is a hard worker and the most amazing dad. I think he is sooooo funny ( he has a dry humor that some people don't get). He loves his family and is always watching out for them. He treats me like a queen. I am so lucky. I love you Eth.

5 comments:

Elise and Dan said...

sounds like you got a great catch! I did too!

Cherie Dick said...

so fun to hear more about ethan...and you two being in love. it's great. I'm glad zac is feeling better. cute background on your blog.

Alysha said...

E-dog? Who the hell calls you that? I am going to smack them. :) I must say that I think you are a great guy too, but I will never call you E-Dog.

Downey's said...

That is a really sweet tribute to Ethan. Yeah for great husbands!

Marianne said...

I didn't know you guys have a motorcycle. Scott would be so jealous! We sold ours when we had Logan and I think Scott is still sad about it. That's funny you didn't kiss him back on your first kiss. The same thing happened to us. I still feel bad I didn't kiss him back. funny:)