Saturday, June 7, 2008

Brigon & Stephanie

On Friday June 6, Brigon ( Ethan's brother) and Stephanie got married! It was the wedding of the year. The ceremony was beautiful and the reception amazing! The reception was held in Ethan's parents backyard. Here are some picture of the day.





I like this picture because it was the only time I could get Zac to smile. It was a long day for him.

Here are all the BOYS and there kids.





The one below you can see the yard better.





Alysha (Ethan's sister) and her baby girl.






I love my boys.........................so HANDSOME!!!

























This one is a picture of all the siblings....Chemenn you must have left the picture already.





Below is me trying to get Zac to smile!! It is not working.



Above is our day in a nutshell!!







Steph and Zac





























There was alot of people that showed up. We love you guys!!!!!! Congratulations!







5 comments:

Brittney said...

Wow, even just the profile shot of Brig he looks just like Ethan now.
Looks like the party was amazing. Tell him contrats for me.

Cherie Dick said...

what a beautiful day! Zac looks so handsome! I love his curly hair. hope he gets to feeling better soon!

Cherie'

Lisa M said...

Zac is just out right adorable and such a minature hotty. Beware you are going to have your hands full.

Chemenn said...

I love the one of all three of you and Zac is crying!

Brooke said...

I love weddings as long as I don't have to plan them! You look beautiful in every pictures, love your hair!