Thursday, July 10, 2008

My little Dino

Today we went back to the Dinosaur museum with some friends. We try to go often because it is part of our Thanksgiving Point pass. I think the best age to get the most out of the museum is 6-12 years. But, there is alot for younger kids to enjoy. Even Zac loves this place. When we go threw the museum he points at everything and says "see". I think Zac's going to be a Dino boy.
Zac also had fun with his new girlfriend. He would hold her hand and give his snacks to her.
My camra started to go crazy. It took pictures out of focus and in a crazy color.



I like this one.

On my camra it has a setting were you can point it at any color and that color will be brought out in that picture. I was trying to put it back to normal and it went to red. That is how I ended up with this picture.

6 comments:

{Elyse} said...

Aw that looked like it was a lot of fun. Im sad that we missed it... Tatum would not wake up in time to go! Glad you had fun!

Colette Kingsley said...

Shan,
Zac is too young for a girlfriend :)
That is a cute picture of them together. Love you, Mom

Mrs. Misses said...

That sounds like a pretty sweet camera! And a fun day. I had to work.
:-(
Cool seeing you at the shower, though. Can't wait until there's another excuse to get together!

Alysha said...

Ah, looks like so much fun! We need to go there with you guys sometime.

Elise and Dan said...

Dan and I went there, when we were engaged, for a date. We had fun. Looks like you guys did too!

Lisa M said...

Such a great idea to get a pass there. It looks like you had tons of fun.