Wednesday, July 16, 2008

And the winner is.......

Yesterday a friend and I were talking about places we would like to live in the U.S. She told me about a website called http://www.findyourspot.com/ . You take a quiz and it tells you the top 24 places you should live. And winner is.....
1. Greenville, South Carolina

That is so funny! I always wanted to live on the east coast! The rest of the top 5 are........

2. Norfork, Virginia


3. Augusta, Georgia


4. Chesapeake-Virginia Beach, Virginia


5. Tuscaloosa, Alabama


Ethan was happy about the results for two reasons, 1. He loves Virginia. 2. It didn't say California at all! I would love to move back to California but Ethan doesn't because it's to expensive. I was surprised it had nothing on the west coast at all. I think it's because it asked what I would pay for a average home I put 220,000 to 240,000. Oh Chemenn, alot of the spots where in Tennessee. Anyways it was a fun quiz to take.

9 comments:

{Elyse} said...

So i took the quiz and my answers are almost the same!! I guess we should stay neighbors, maybe just in Virgina!!

Mike Kingsley said...

Mine are similar


Norfolk, Virginia

Greenville, South Carolina

Durham, North Carolina

Charlotte, North Carolina

Nashville, Tennessee

Elise and Dan said...

Ok, so I took the quiz too. We had the same two top places! Maybe we aren't really california gils after all! =( I rather think the quiz is a scam! =)

Mrs. Misses said...

I'm the one who is always trying to convince Rhett NOT to move back to Cali. We have good jobs and all our family here so we might be stuck in Utah! (It's not so bad, right?)

Lisa M said...

All those places look gorgeous.

JeffChugg said...

I think Greenville, SC has this thing rigged - I got it too. Oh well, SC is a really beautiful state.

Alysha said...

How random is this?
1. Seattle, Washington
2. Loveland, Colorado
3. Lynchburg, virginia
4. Olympia, Washington
5. Asheville, North Carolina
6. Idaho Falls, Idaho.

not sure about Idaho Falls, but the rest of them seem nice. I've got cities all over the place.

Provo/Orem was number 9 and Salt Lake City was 11. Ha!

Chemenn said...

Yep, me too. Greenville, SC. I guess that's where paradise is!

Lindsey said...

I would love to live in Greenville! I love South Carolina! I should take the quiz, looks like fun. You must be a southern belle at heart!