Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Where is Washougal?

We leave for Washougal, WA soon. It's a very small town about 1/2 hour outside of Portland, OR. I have been there almost every summer for 20 years. My grandparents had a summer home there and when they pasted away my parents wanted to keep up the tradition. It is one of the most beautiful places I have been to. It has a prefect balance between city life and the most amazing National parks.
The house has a river in its backyard! Ethan loves that he is so close to a good fishing spot. I have so many memory's there. The picture below is my sister and I by the river. I am glad that I am able to take Zac there to create memory's of his own!

2 comments:

Jana said...

That place looks amazing! Have a great time!

Colette Kingsley said...

Washougal, Washington is the best!
See you, soon. Mom