Friday, May 2, 2008

Things to do!

So I only have one month till I start work! It seemed like it was so far away but not anymore. I am making a list of things I need to get done before I start my 40 hour a week training. Maybe if I blog all of it I will get it done.

1. Buy tickets to California.
2. Go to California.
3. Get a home phone line.
4. Find a portable DVD player (for Zac)
5. Change credit cards. ( We have the sky miles one and we don't need that anymore)
6. Get Zac off the bottle!!!! It is so hard!
7. Paint some more in my house.
8. Plant a garden
9. Find a college savings account for Zac.
10. Find people to watch Zac!
11. Do spring cleaning.
12. Get rid of the junk in our basement.
13. Help with Ethan's brother's wedding.
14. Find out if there is anyway I can get different Internet.
15. Get my hair done.
16. Find a doctor
17. Go to the doctor.
18. Keep looking for job for Ethan
19. Decided if we should get a motorcycle for Ethan. (He drives 50 miles to and from work everyday)
20. I know there is alot more but I am stressing myself out so I 'm going to stop.

7 comments:

Arian said...

K, so what are you doing? I read in a past blog that you got a job with Jet Blue, right? Give me the update! Congrats and good luck either way. :)

Anonymous said...

no, no, no, no! no motorcycle! baby needs a daddy and my baby needs an uncle! tell him to take the bus! Or get a Toyota Corolla baby!

Mike Kingsley said...

Plus here is an article to consider for those looking to get a newer vehicle to save on gas...it might not always be a good idea based on the situation:

http://www.bankrate.com/brm/news/car-advice/20080502_gas_guzzler_cost_a1.asp

Kacey said...

Mountain America has some good 5 year CD's for kids savings. You can deposit anytime, and it's currently getting 4.11% APY. Just an option for you. Also, I'd be more than happy to watch Zac man for you. At least until the end of September.

Elise and Dan said...

Ok don't overwhelm yourself!! I am sure some of those things could wait! I wish we were closer, because I would totally watch your little guy for you! I hope everything works out!

Brooke said...

I'm such a list person too! It's all about the satisfaction of crossing off what you accomplished!

abby said...

Hang in there!! I know how much it sucks trying to get stuff done while you are working!