Sunday, March 9, 2008

TAG

This is the first time I have been tagged. I am supposed to tell 10 interesting or weird things about myself and when I am done assign 3 others the same task. I will give it a try.......

#10 I have moved 10 times in the past 6 years.

#9 I have met Michael Jackson.


#8 I graduated high school early.

#7 I love garlic! I will eat it whole! (But I don't, so people don't have to smell me)#6 My 16th birthday was on 9-9-99


#5 I can surf..............well not anymore I have lived in Utah to long.


#4 My nick name in high school was "opps" because I cant spell. You can guess what the word I spelled wrong is.


#3 I worked at Disneyland. #2 I have NEVER been skiing or snowboarding. : (


#1 I can't hear out of my right ear. ( that is not my ear)


OK...so I tag Sarah, Chemenn, and Elyse.

10 comments:

Elise and Dan said...

That is so cool that you've met Micheal Jackson! I didn't know that!

Mrs.Mayne said...

So many questions????
Why have you met Michael Jackson?
What did you do at Disneyland?
Maybe I'm slow, but what did you mis-spell?

Marianne said...

Have you ever been able to hear out of your right ear? I never noticed.

Brooke said...

Fun stuff. I have a cousin who is OBSESSED with MJ--that's cool you've actually met him!

Sarah said...

When did you meet michael jackson??? and i am so not into this tagging thing, but i'll do it for you, if i can figure out 10 interesting things about me

Shannon Abbott said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shannon Abbott said...

I met Michael Jackson when I was at Disneyland. It was right outside of space mountain. He had all of his bodygards around him. We said hi and he shook our hands. He was very nice. Markey...I am just going to have to tell you the word because I still cant spell it. Also, I work at a restaurant at Disneyland.

Shannon Abbott said...

Marianne.... I think I was born that way.

Shannon Abbott said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

TAG your it-- your mom sent me your address to your blog. So now I'm saying hi and the only thing I did not know about you was that you met Micheal Jackson. Zachary is so cute and growing like a weed, don't blink or he will be all grown up. Love ya your Auntie
Allison