Monday, March 17, 2008

The Party

Ok! So I know it is my third post on Zac's birthday but we did a lot! Everything was leading up to this party. We had salad, pizza, cookies, and cake. I made and decorated the cake all by myself. I had to wake up at 5 in the morning to do it. ( I procrastinated a ton) My Mom was in town from California. She spent the whole week with us and left today. Zac was having a hard day because of his teeth but once people started to show up he forgot all about it and started having fun. We had about 23 people at our house, which is a lot for our small home. Zac was spoiled again with toys and clothing. Thank you to everyone that came and helped out.....The party turned out great.

6 comments:

{Jason and Elan} said...

Your cake looks amazing, it must have taken a long time to make!

Elise and Dan said...

Gosh was a cute boy! It looks like he had fun and so did the parents! =) I think I always have more fun just watching my kids!!

Carrie said...

Your cake turned out AMAZING!

{Elyse} said...

Way to go on the cake!! When you first showed me the picture of it, I thought there was no way anyone could make that....you are a PRO!

Marianne said...

I am totaly impressed with your cake! How did you do it?

Arian said...

K, what I want to know is who in the world told you that you could get so skinny after having a baby?! I don't think that is cool at all! :) JK. You look awesome!