Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Not a baby anymore

Yesterday Zac took his first steps!! I wasn't expecting it so I didn't have the camera and when I tried to take a picture he wouldn't do it. He has not taken anymore steps but he acts like he wants too. As soon as I get a picture I will post it. This happening made me think about how far he has come in the past 11 months. He is saying words, crawling, standing, taking steps, playing games, AND SLEEPING THREW THE NIGHT! He is not a little baby anymore! It is true when people say your kids grow up to fast.

4 comments:

Mrs. Misses said...

What a doll! Things really start getting fun, now. Every stage has its ups and downs, but they are so precious. We need to have a play date!

Jana said...

That is so exciting! (and hooray for sleeping through the night!)

{Elyse} said...

Wow I cannot believe that our boys are almost a year!! I remember when they were newborn...time flies!

Brooke said...

What a sweet picture. I know...they do grow up way too fast!!!