Thursday, February 28, 2008

The adventures of Zacman

BEFORE I START THIS POST I WANTED TO SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY HUBBY ETHAN, HIS TWIN SISTER CHEMENN AND HER SON LINCOLN WHO ALL HAVE THEIR BIRTHDAY TODAY!
My little guy had an exciting couple of days. He finally learned how to go down the stairs the correct way. He started to get really fast at it and then....... he fell. Yes it was his first time falling down the stairs! I was so upset! But luckily he came out of it with only some rug burn on the side of his face! (You can see it in the picture above)He has taken some more steps but he is not walking yet! Hopefully soon. We got him a BIG BOY car seat and he loves it! He likes to chuck his toys to the front of the car. The weather has been amazing the last couple of days so we went to the playground. He had so much fun that he started crying when we left. The Zoo was free yesterday so we went! It was Zac's first time and loved it! I cant believe how much he looked at the animals and studied them. I think he is going to be an animal lover.
Zac 's favorite part were the Giraffes. One of them put their head into the crowd....you can see Zac 's reaction when the Giraffe did it. We have had a lot of fun this week and the next couple should be even better. Zac's birthday is coming up and family is coming into town.

5 comments:

Carly said...

The Zoo was free? No way! Are they going to do that again?

Nichole Bruce said...

Thanks for taking my kids to the Zoo!! Braxton was talking about "Shannon" and the animals all night last night!! Looks like you had a blast!

Kacey said...

That was so fun! We totally need to go again sometime. Thanks again for all your help.

{Elyse} said...

That looks so fun! I want to take Tatum to the zoo so bad!

Downey's said...

I am so glad that you guys had so much fun. We should just plan a Summer Village Zoo trip- I can't believe that he is going to turn 1. Time goes by so fast!