Thursday, February 14, 2008

My husband...My love!









Today is the day of love! I have never been big on this day but it gets better every year. I think it is because of Ethan! Ethan is my first love, true love, and only love. I have seen a lot of people talk about their husband on their blogs and I couldn't let anouther day go by without letting everyone know how great mine is! He is the hardest worker I know. He is honest, funny and silly ( that is what made me fall in love with him). He is the best father and he is so good to me. This year has been a hard one for both of us but it has only made us closer. Every morning I wake up and fall in love with him all over again. So here is to many more amazing years!!










10 comments:

Carrie said...

All of those pictures are amazing!

Jana said...

Happy Valentine's Day! Get a sitter and do something romantic!

Arian said...

K, that was such a sweet tribute to your little family. I love the pictures.
And sorry for making you cry on that post. Such a sad but tender story.
Happy Valentines Day!! Tell Ethan hi for me.

{Elyse} said...

You are so pretty!

Shannon Abbott said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shannon Abbott said...

Thanks but I just had an amazing girl do my makeup that day!

Mrs. Misses said...

You are so gorgeous, with or WITHOUT a makeup girl. I love husband posts!

abby said...

you guys are so cute!! i love the wedding pictures.

Downey's said...

Great pictures! You look beautiful- yeah for great husbands!

Elise and Dan said...

I love all these photos. I want to get a scanner so i can post all of our pics we had taken before we went to digital! Hope you are doing well. You little guy is so adorable!