Thursday, May 20, 2010

Tyson's diet

Do you remember this post? Well I'm far from spending that at the store now. We have to take a trip and go to the health food stores in the neighborhood because.....Tyson has to stay away from the top five allergies.
  • Dairy
  • Wheat
  • Soy
  • Egg
  • Nuts
On top of that Tyson is a very picky eater. It's not to bad if I'm at home and can make a meal for him but the snack food is what I can't find. Finally, I gave in and went to Good Earth ($$$$$$). Zac loves that store because it has the little shopping carts. I love that store because the food and I can find stuff for Tyson.

I've found some cool stuff. It's crazy to me that food without all those ingredients can still taste good. I even found a cake mix so Tyson can have a cake for his birthday : ). All of this food cost around $70. But at the end of the day it is worth every penny to know he's healthy.


No comments: