Monday, December 29, 2008

Our Christmas week.


Our Christmas fun started on Sunday and lasted all the way to Saturday! My parents are in town and decided to come to church with us on Sunday. I couldn't find my camera but luckily grandma got some pictures of Zac in his Sunday best! That night we went to the Abbott's for the first or three party's. We opened gifts for the kids and had a great meal : ) Zac loved everything he got but also wanted to see what everyone else received. He is such a ham and loves getting attention.


On Monday my family came over to have a baking day. We do this every year. We watch Christmas movies and gain 10 pounds from all the goodies. This year we did our fudge different thanks to a recipe from a neighbor. (Thanks Kacey) We also had Dallas join in on our fun. He is a little boy I watch. Zac has a new found love for hats, so when my dad came over with his, Zac didn't want to take it off.



We were supposed to go to my brothers in West Jordan that morning to open presents with my family. It had to be postponed because of the crazy weather. They closed 7800 south and my brothers power was out for awhile. So instead we hung out at home and didn't do much. Well, we still saw my parents and sister. That night we went to the Abbott's again for even more food and fun. We just cant get enough. Yummmmm!

Can you tell that Zac loves his new toys from Santa? Anyways, my family's Christmas was moved to Saturday. Zac loved playing with Mari and of course opening more presents. He got a little crazy with it and stared to open other peoples presents.

We were all very spoiled with great gifts and gift cards. Zac got spoiled with clothes, books, and toys. His favorite toy was the Elmo Live. He also loved his "Cars" rain boots. He wouldn't let go of Elmo the whole night. 


Needless to say we had a crazy week, but a fun one. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

6 comments:

Cherie Dick said...

fun Christmas Shannon, i realized with the birth of Jane, I totally forgot to post about christmas, anyway, i'm glad yours was so good, and that you're having a BOY! Congratulations!

{Elyse} said...

What a fun Christmas! I bet Zac is so excited to have a baby brother...congrats!!

Elise and Dan said...

fun Christmas!! Zac is so incredibly cute! It's way more fun as an adult at Christmas when you have kids, huh? I LOVED watching their faces!

Alysha said...

phew! I am exhausted reading about your Christmas. Sounds as hectic and crazy as ours! Zac looks so handsome in his little suit.

Carrie said...

I would LOVE to do that for you & little baby brother! Consider it booked. That price includes the cd... I feel weird about even charging at all, but I figured that I have to start somewhere, right? Whether I feel like I am ready to or not!

Carrie said...

PS
Don't show Easton Zac's awesome boots, he may just run off with them! :)