Monday, December 8, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.......

It's my favorite time of year! Zac and I have been doing all kinds of activities to celebrate the Holidays! We finally have our tree up and Zac had so much fun helping me.

This last week my niece had a Christmas violin concert.It was held at a house in the east side of Salt Lake. She did so great playing her violin. It made me want to learn.


Tonight we took Zac to see the lights at temple square. He was so amazed. It was snowing lightly and that made it so beautiful outside.



I hope everyone is having a good Holiday season!!!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

It's so amazing and beautiful to have a white christmas. I miss you.

{Elyse} said...

Yay we finally got some snow, now it really feels like Christmas! Your tree turned out really pretty, maybe one of these days I will get pictures of mine up!

{Jason and Elan} said...

Your Christmas tree looks so cute! It just makes the home feel so homey and warm.

Brooke said...

Love your tree! Looks like you guys have been doing some fun stuff and I'm jealous! You need to check out T. Burke's blog, her tree is amazing too.

Lisa M said...

What a great helper. I love your tree!

Chemenn said...

cute pictures! I wish we could have gone to see the lights. We are so lazy. How do you keep Zac from taking his hat off constantly?