Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Trying to keep up with Zac!

Zac just had his 18 month checkup. His stats:
Weight: 25%
Height: 75%
Head: 75%
The doctor said he is doing great! He also said he is advanced for his age! I just think Zac is trying to grow up to fast. He always wants to do something new. He love being with the older kids and learns so much from them. Lately, he likes sitting at the table instead of his highchair to eat.
Some big things have been happening at our house. Zac is finally off the bottle!!!!!!!! He has also gotten all of his teeth in.(until the 2year molars) Things he likes to do lately is try and sing the ABC's, color, and use the play dough. The two year old attitude has started and I'm going crazy. I think the hardest thing is the wining. Zac is very independent and he can't stand it if I have to help him. Zac is so funny sometimes. He likes to play hide and seek. I walked downstairs today and found him like this.... I love you Zac! Don't grow up to fast!

8 comments:

The Blohms said...

He is so cute. I loved seeing you guys. its always fun to get together even though it wasnt for long. we should get together and let the boys play i think that would be fun.

Elise and Dan said...

He is just too cute! I love the curls! The 18 month stage is loads of fun AND challenges.

Alysha said...

It's so hard when they don't want mom to help anymore. Funny guy! Just like his daddy.

Sarah said...

Daphne & I miss the Zac- man!

Mrs. Misses said...

What a doll! I love seeing him because it reminds me so much of Bren. He is doing a lot of the same things that Zach is doing. It is such a fun age. Especially when the talking just explodes! It literally is a few words here and there and then just word after word. We should get together and hang!

Kaybee said...

I love the picture of him hiding behind the blinds! Fabulous!

Lisa M said...

He is so adorable. I would not have pegged him for 18 months, he does seem older.
Lisa

Arian said...

I love Zac's hair. That is seriously so adorable. You and Ethan do some good work making cute babies! :)