Tuesday, September 9, 2008

25 years......

Today is my 25th birthday! I know 25 isn't old but it's still weird. I will always feel 16. We already celebrated my birthday in Washington so I didn't do much. I got alot of hugs from Zac and Ethan brought home The Office for us to watch. I made a German Chocolate cake. It's not my best looking cake but, HANDS DOWN it's my best tasting. I made everything from scratch. It has three different frosting's. Mmmmmmmmmm! The pictures of the cake are for my dad. My dad and I have a bet to see who can go without sugar. It starts on the 13th and we will go till Thanksgiving. This cake is my last treat for almost 2 1/2 months. Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Elise and Dan said...

That cake looks divine!!!! You are so talented! I want to do a no sugar thing too. Good luck!

Chemenn said...

Happy Birthday! Good luck on the no sugar thing. I think it's almost been 3 months for Alysha and I. (with a little break in Utah)

Marianne said...

Okay, that cake looks SOOOOOO delicious! Holy cow girl! My mouth is seriously watering! Hope you had a good birthday! We missed you at bunco!

Alysha said...

I have to ask....did you put nuts in that cake? It looks so good. I hope that you had a happy birthday!

{Jason and Elan} said...

That cake looks yummy! Seriously my mouth is watering. Happy Birthday!