Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Thankful

After Tyson almost getting put in the hospital for dehydration, I'm so thankful for having Tyson in my life.
After my Grandmothers funeral and seeing my Grandpa hold tyson, I'm thankful to know that life continues and I will see all of my family again.
After being away for Zac all weekend, I'm thankful for everyday we spend together.
After Ethan and Zac had a guys weekend together, I'm thankful that he is such a good daddy and I had no worries about leaving them.

3 comments:

Colette Kingsley said...

Your words are beautiful! I am thankful that you are my daughter :)
Love you,
Mom

Arian said...

Man, your boys are just adorable!! Seriously you and Ethan do some good work! :)

Melissa Calder said...

Very sweet post Shannon. Don't forget in there that these two boys have a wonderful mommy!

ps- what in the heck happened to Tyson's dark hair?!?