Thursday, September 3, 2009

Are these my boys?

Most of you know that my boys are "blessed" with a lot of hair. The problem is they have a lot and it grows VERY fast. When you see Zac with very long hair that is going 1,000 different directions it's not because I want it to look like that it's because I have no control over it. When I had Tyson and saw how much hair he had one thing became very clear.....I NEED to learn how to cut hair.
Yesterday my sister in law, Stephanie, came over to show me how to do it. She cut Tyson's hair first to show me what to do then I had a go at Zac's hair. After we were done I had no idea where my boys had gone, they looked sooo different! I think I did ok for my first time but I need to get more comfortable. Now I wont have to bug Stephanie so much asking her to cut my kids hair. Thank you so much Stephanie!
Before
After





4 comments:

Colette Kingsley said...

I have the cutest grandson's ever!
Love the pictures, Shannon. Thank you!

Elise and Dan said...

You have the cutest boys!! They look very handsome in their new haircuts. Zac looks older now. I can't believe how big Tyson is getting!

Anonymous said...

So cute!! It doesn't look as crazy as it did when we saw you at dinner!

Melissa Calder said...

Freak out, they are SO cute!!!
So Zac looks so much like you but Tyson looks so much like Ethan.
SOOOO adorable :)