Friday, August 7, 2009

Tyson's Blessing Day!


Tyson was blessed on Aug. 2. Tyson got to wear Ethan's blessing outfit! Ethan did a great job blessing him. There were 6 baby blessing that day!! After, we went to our house for some great food. Thanks to everyone that came and helped.

Tyson also had his 2 month checkup today. The doctor said he is doing great. He is in the 50% in his length and head. He is 60% in his weight. The only problem is the doctor thinks he has some major food allergies so I'm no longer eating anything the contains milk or wheat. THAT IS EVERYTHING! I'm so sad :( all I want is a brownie. I hope this helps.

2 comments:

{Jason and Elan} said...

I can't believe all the hair he has! What a cutie, but that totally stinks about the food allergies!

Chemenn said...

Yay new pictures!! He is such a doll. I'm sorry about the food allergy thing. That stinks. Hopefully it won't be a long term thing. Just eat a lot of oatmeal and rice. I'll eat a brownie for you.