Thursday, April 23, 2009

Blogging about nothing.

I don't have much to blog about lately. I've been trying to think of something fun or witty to post about but I just hear crickets in my head. Most of my thoughts are consumed with the up in coming arrival of our baby boy. I've been doing a lot. Substitute teaching, babysitting, making our basement a play room, moving Zac to a bed, refinishing furniture for the new baby, cleaning, organizing, and so on. My last sub job will be tomorrow, the school year is coming to a end and I'm just getting to big. The weather has been so nice lately so we spend every minute outside. I've had some more energy, it's nice I can be the fun mom that Zac deserves. I will miss just having Zac. He's my little buddy. BUT...I'm excited to see what this new baby brings to our family. Well, thats all.

2 comments:

The Blohms said...

Sounds like you've been busy. There really is a lot to prepare for a new baby especially when you have one already being such a big helper. I am so excited for you. Do you have any names?

Marianne said...

THat's not nothing! I like hearing what's going on with you lately since I don't see you as often! Hope the last weeks of the pregnancy to nice and fast for ya!