Sunday, March 15, 2009

Zac's Birth "DAY"

On Saturday my baby boy turned 2. It's so crazy how time flies by. I love this age and every thing that comes with it. Zac never liked being a baby so the older he gets the happier he gets. This year I didn't want to do a party. Ethan and I decided to give Zac a supper fun day instead.

7:00 am: Wakes up and has breakfast in bed with Daddy. He kept saying "Happy Birthday to me" all day long
9:00 am: Opens presents from Mom and Dad. 9:30 am - 11:00 am : Plays with new toys and boxes that they came in.11:30 am: Gets to ride on Daddy's motorcycle. ( Don't worry it was down the street and it was only 2 miles per hour.)
12:00 pm: Lunch
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm: Nap time : )
3:30 pm: Off to the Gateway mall.
4:30 pm: Gets a cookie at Ben's Cookies.4:45 pm - 6:00 pm: Plays at the Discovery Museum.




6:15 pm: Goes to Build a Bear and gets a dog in a fishing outfit.


6:45 pm: Eats only french fries for dinner. 
8:00 pm: Bed time or as Zac would say " All done!"

8 comments:

Elise and Dan said...

Happy Birthday little man! He is so adorable! looks like a great day! We didn't do a "real" birthday party until Abree turned 5 years. I wanted to wait to have a friends party until she could remember it! Looks like the perfect day for a 2 year old!

The Blohms said...

How fun! What a busy day... He looks like he had a blast. Happy Birthday Zac!!

abby said...

Happy Birthday Zac!! Did you like the Discover Center? I really want to take Stella there for her birthday.

Arian said...

K, I'm pretty sure you should be far enough along to be sporting at least a tiny baby bump... where is it?? :) You look awesome!

Kaybee said...

The picture of Zac in the box is so fun!

Brooke said...

What a day! I love the museum...one of my fav. things is the "plinko" game because I always wanted to play on Price is Right:)

Alysha said...

What a fun day! Looks like he had a great time.

Chemenn said...

I love the breakfast in bed picture. You sure know how to give your boy a good b-day!