Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Long time, no blog.

I haven't blogged in sooooo long. I feel like there as been so much going on, but at the same time not much at all. Well I guess it's a good time to tell those who don't know already......I'm PREGNANT!!! Between work, Zac and being pregnant I'm going to bed at 9:00 p.m. There is no time for the blog. Sorry people. 
I went to an appointment today and it's so crazy that this is going to happen all over again. I'm very happy to be having another baby but I'm also so scared. I think must of my fear comes from how hard Zac was the first year of his life. I pray every night that this baby doesn't have any health problems and that it's a good sleeper. 
As far as me wanting a boy or a girl........I think a boy will be easier but what mom doesn't want a girl? I would be happy with both! 
Zac has been such a good boy! I love spending time with him. His favorite things are the movie Cars and Elmo. He's talking a lot more. If I pay attention, I hear him saying all kinds of things. I'm trying to enjoy my time with just him while I still have it left. Well, I think I've written enough for tonight. Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

5 comments:

The Blohms said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting! i am happy for you guys. We are going to try to come up tomorrow and see you guys... Love you!

Unknown said...

Congats Shannon! Good luck with your pregnancy!

Elise and Dan said...

Congrats Shannon!! You will be a great Mom to two kids. I was also really scared when I found out that I was going to be a Mom to TWO! But, it was great. Plus, with the 2nd you have already learned so much from trial and error with the first one! You will do awesome!

Lisa M said...

Congratulations Shannon, so exciting!! Two kids are great!

Arian said...

Oh, I am so excited for you!!! Congrats!! Whether it is a boy or a girl you will have so much fun with two little ones. How far apart will they be? So fun!!