Monday, December 31, 2007

To blog or not to blog?

Hi everyone !! So today I jumped on the bandwagon and started a blog. It is one of my New years resolutions to keep a better record of my life and my families life . I am not very good at keeping a journal, scrapbooking or anything along those lines. One of the main reasons why I never started one is I can't spell . Hooked on Phonics did NOT work for me. This is something that I have always been embarrassed about because even with the spell check... I get a word completely wrong !! So I'm sorry if you read any of my posts and there are words spelled wrong. Anyways, I am excited to share my life with everyone !!!

1 comment:

Mrs. Misses said...

No worries about spelling....yes, I am a compulsive editor but that's just the teacher in me and I won't say anything. This blog is just for you and for your family, anyway. Who cares about us, the readers, but I'm so excited you gave in to peer pressure!!